More information about flowmeters or are you looking for a special turbine flowmeter? Please contact our Sales Engineers!
A turbine flowmeter contains a turbine that is positioned axially. When the medium flows through the meter more quickly, the turbine starts to run faster. The flow can be calculated by this principle.
Because gases and liquids are not all the same, there are different types of turbine flow meters. The most important differences can be found in the form of the turbine and the bearing. The high-end instruments can be provided with a cartridge. This can have a number of important benefits:
- Possibility to ship the cartridge with the sensitive parts separately from the body.
- The exchange of the cartridge. As a result, it is possible to change the measuring range, or to replace the cartridge with a new or recalibrated cartridge; thus saving costs.
- The body can be made of a suitable material.
- The body is pressure holding, not the "loose" cartridge. This makes it easier to deal with higher process pressures.
- Calibration measurements
Turbine flowmeter brochures
- M&T - HTM series - Helical turbing flowmeters
- Digmesa EPI - The viscosity liquid flow sensing solution
- Digmesa FF - The food liquid flow sensing solution
- Digmesa FHK - The all-rounder liquid flow sensing solution
- Digmesa FHKSC - The profitable liquid flow sensing solution
- Digmesa FHKU - The all-rounder liquid flow sensing solution
- Digmesa FH - The original liquid flow sensing solution
- Digmesa FM - The enduring flow sensing solution
- Digmesa Nano Brass - The new original liquid flow sensing solution
- Digmesa Nano - The compact liquid flow sensing solution
- Digmesa Nano Inox - The new small liquid flow sensing solution
- Digmesa Sonic - The ultrasonic liquid flow sensing solution