SERTO stainless steel fittings
Teesing is the official distributor of Serto fittings for over 60 years. Serto is an unparalleled Swiss brand that uses high performance, patented technology to supply and extensive range of fittings, valves and adapters in high quality 1.4571 stainless steel. Thanks to the elasticity of Serto's clamping ring system, the stainless steel fittings are highly resistant to vibrations, pressure shocks and temperature changes and are excellently suitable for repeatedly mounting and remounting.
Serto stainless steel Advantages
Stainless Steel fittings from Serto are compact in size, simple fast to install and are resistant to corrosion. There is an extensive range of pipe and tube connections available made from high quality stainless steel which makes them suitable for highly demanding applications, even in aggresive environments. The Stainless Steel fittings are almost always a wrench size smaller compared to other couplings which saves space and makes mounting more accessible.
Serto fittings make it possible to connect plastic tubing to stainless steel fittings with a internal support sleeve.
Stainless steel fittings downloads
For high and extreme requirements unions / valves / fittings:
Click on one of the products below to download the product PDF from the serto Stainless steel catalogue
- SO 50001 - Stainless steel compression ferrule
- SO 50002 - Stainless steel Plug
- SO 50003 - Stainless Steel Stiffener sleeve
- SO 50006 - Hexagon nut metr
- SO 50020 - Stainless steel Union unit
- SO 50021 - Serto Stainless Steel Nut connection
- SO 50030 - Stainless Steel Female adaptor
- SO 50040 - Stainless Steel Male adaptor
- SO 50503 - Stainless Steel Hoze nozzle
- SO 51001 - ;Stainless Steel Nipple connection
- SO 51021 - Stainless Steel Straight fitting
- SO 51121 - Stainless steel Male adaptor fitting
- SO 51124-D - Temperature probe fitting
- SO 51221 - Stainless steel Female adaptor union
- SO 51300 - Stainless Steel Tube stub
- SO 51325 - Tube stub pre-assembled
- SO 51429 - Stainless steel Weld-on fitting
- SO 51521 - Stainless steel Panel mount fitting
- SO 51600 - Adjustable male adaptor
- SO 51821 - Stainless Steel Reduction fitting
- SO 52021 - Stainless Steel Elbow fitting
- SO 52421 - Male adaptor elbow fitting
- SO 52621 - Adjustable elbow fitting
- SO 52721 - Panel mount elbow fitting
- SO 52824 - Stainless steel Single banjo
- SO 53021 - Stainless steel Tee fitting
- SO 53621 - Adjustable T and L fitting
- SO 54021 - Stainless Steel Cross fitting
- SO 56000 - Stainless Steel Pre-assembly stud
Radial mounting of stainless steel fittings
In applications with limited space or which need periodically maintenance, the stainless steel fittings from Serto offer the right solution! The unique radial mounting and dismounting ability provides ease in installation and maintenance. The tubing connections can be assembled radially without damaging the tube which translates into time saving during services and a reduced total cost of ownership.
On the right side you can see two video's about the radial mounting system of stainless steel fittings. Or download a manual below for more information about radial mounting of serto fittings.
Interested in Serto Stainless Steel? Please fill in the form below or contact us by phone.
What our customers say about serto stainless steel:
OMVE NETHERLANDS - SCHALKWIJK
"For more than 10 years we have used Serto compression fittings in brass and stainless steel 316 Ti. Because of the radial mounting and dismounting, we can work very accurately and quickly in our limited installation space."