Filters for CNG and H2
Do you need more information about CNG and H2 filters or are you looking for a special filter? Please contact our Sales Engineers.
TEESING SALES ENGINEERS
NL: Tel. +31 70 413 07 50
CN: Tel. +86-(0)10-60576210
USA: Tel. +(1) 973 383 0691
TW: Tel. +886-(0)3-5600560
FILTERS for instrumentation for CNG and H2
The high-quality and maintenance-free filters for use with liquid and gaseous media are an indispensable component in every gas station for alternative fuels. The 10 or 40 micron filter element can be removed, cleaned and reused afterwards. The coalescing filters have a micro-filtration of >0,3 and <1µm. When the cartridges in the coalescing filters are saturated they can be removed and replaced.
The CNG and H2 filters are available in stainless steel and connect on internal/external thread, twin ferrule, fittings, flanges, as well as - even in small amounts - special solutions.
All wire mesh filters are particle filters.
Coalescing also filters contaminants, liquids contained in your gas such as water, oil and dirt are captured and collected above the drain port.
- WEH Type TSF1 wire mesh Filter CNG, UNF/JIC thread - installation between fuelling nozzle and filling
- WEH Type TSF2 wire mesh FilterCNG, UNF thread / tube - installation onboard CNG vehicles and fuelling stations
- WEH Type TSF4 Filter for use with gaseous media and for mounting into gas mixing plants, also available for methane and oxygen
- WEH Type TSF5 Filter, JIC thread - installation between inline breakaway coupling and filling hose
- WEH Type TSF2 h2 Filter, UNF / JIC thread and tube - installation onboard H2 vehicles and in fuelling stations
- WEH Type TSF4 h2 Filter, NPT / BSP thread and tube - installation onboard H2 vehicles and in fuelling stations
- WEH Type TSF2 Coalescing filter, NPT / UNF / BSP thread - installation onboard CNG vehicles and in fuelling stations including drain port
- WEH Type TSF2 h2 Coalescing filter, thread - installation onboard H2 vehicles and in fuelling stations including drain port"
Want to request a quote or more information? Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
You must fill in all fields marked with *, otherwise we can not process your request.