More information about flowmeters or are you looking for a special VA-flowmeter? Please contact our Sales Engineer!
VA is the acronym for Variable Area. The instrument consists of a conical tube, in which a float is placed. The float is pushed upwards by the flowing medium. Because the tube is conical, the free space between float and tube wall becomes larger. There will be a balance at a certain point. The value on which a balance is created between the weight of the float and current can be read on a scale.
Normally, a VA meter is placed vertically with the flow direction upwards, but instruments are also provided with a spring, so that the meter can also be positioned horizontally or with the flow direction downwards.
- Vögtlin - Q-flow datasheet - VA flowmeters for gases and liquids
- Vögtlin - Q-flow manual - VA flowmeters for gases and liquids
- Vögtlin - V100 - VA flowmeters for gases and liquids
- Vögtlin - V-flow line - VA flowmeters and high-precision control valves for gases and liquids
- Mecon - FVA Minix - VA flowmeters
- Mecon - FVA Trogflux - VA flowmeters
- Mecon - FVA Trogflux - VA flowmeters manual short
- Mecon - FVA Tubux M30 - VA flowmeters
- Mecon - RE250 - VA flowmeters"