NEW HYDRAULICS VEP SERIES
The new Hydraulics VEP series screw together quick realease couplings is now available. Featuring a patented valve mechanism which optimises flow and pressure performance. This flat face coupler is fully interchangable with the Stucchi VEP, Holmbury HFT and Parker FET Series.
- High Impulse Hydraulic Applications
- Oil Field Equipment
- BOP Systems
- Construction Equipment
- Crane Systems
- Anywhere there's a need for a tough, reliable hydraulic connection!
- Fully Interchangeable with Stucchi VEP-P/VEP-HD Series, DNP PST4 Series, Voswinkel FT Series, Holmbury HFT Series and Parker FET-Series
- Available with NPTF, BSPP, ORB, and Optional Code 62 Connections
- Improved Connect and Disconnect Performance Up To 5,500psi (380 Bar)
- Patented Valve Mechanism Optimises Flow and Pressure Performance
- Improved Corrosion Resistance Using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome Plating
- Temperature Range: -30°C to +100°C (-22°F to +212°F)
Thread varies in a lot of different ways. Here you can read about the basics of thread.
Aspro-Teesing Industrial Systems produces locally the first 115-4RE CNG compressor for ENN.
EXMAR has been scoring points with a new DNV-approval (Det Norske Veritas) that verifies full functionality at pressures up to 800 bar (for 4x safety), hence certifying suitability for shipbuilding.
More information about Dixon VEP couplings?
Contact our specialists: