For use in clean environments it's extremely important to have a minimum release of particles. Therefore Teesing developed together with Rectus a new clean sleeve design with full traceability. We focussed on two major improvements:
IMPROVEMENT LASER MASKING PROCESS:
- The laser process does not create any particles.
- Reduced susceptibility to corrosion since no material is removed
- The effect on surface roughness and shape is not even measurable
The surface from the old female part of the quick coupler had a tendency to release particles.
The surface from the new female part of the quick coupler has a minimum tendencyto release particles.
TRACEABILITY AND CLEAN DESIGN IMPROVEMENTS:
- All Stainless steel quick couplings will be marked with a production batch number (full traceability)
- All Stainless steel female quick couplings will be marked with a production batch number and a product identification code (full traceability)
- All Quick couplings will be packaged in double cleanroom bags, marked with a customer specific code and barcode.
- Outer package will be the new clean box, in order to reduce total particle level.
- Clean sleeve design will be used on all stainless steel quick qoupling series wich will be used in High Purity Applications.
Thread varies in a lot of different ways. Here you can read about the basics of thread.
Aspro-Teesing Industrial Systems produces locally the first 115-4RE CNG compressor for ENN.
EXMAR has been scoring points with a new DNV-approval (Det Norske Veritas) that verifies full functionality at pressures up to 800 bar (for 4x safety), hence certifying suitability for shipbuilding.
More information about the improved Rectus quick couplings?
Contact our specialists: